On November 16, 2018, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Philadelphia held its 20th Annual Fall Luncheon. The luncheon was attended by over 800 people, and was held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The event was attended by representatives of many industries, including real estate, construction, development, architecture, engineering, housing services, and more…
The luncheon honored recipients of CREW Philadelphia’s Scholarships, CREW Philadelphia Chapter Awards, CREW Philadelphia’s Philanthropic Partner, and 20 women who have impacted and changed Philadelphia’s landscape. Among those honored, was our Affiliate Director – Tiffany Millner.
20 Honored Women
To celebrate its 20th Fall Luncheon, CREW Philadelphia honored 20 women who have shaped and impacted Philadelphia’s landscape.
(Honorees listed alphabetically):
- Anne Cummins – Liberty Property Trust
- Anne Fadullon – City of Philadelphia
- Anne Papageorge – University of Pennsylvania
- Chellie Cameron – PHL (Philadelphia International Airport)
- Emily Bittenbender – Bittenbender Construction
- Fon Wang – Ballinger
- Hether Smith – Savills Studley
- Jane Golden – Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Joan Rosoff – White and Williams, LP
- Joan Waters – Cofco
- JoAnn Magnatta – Main Line Health
- Leslie Richards – PennDot
- Maria Gonzales – Hispanic Association of Contractors and Enterprises
- Maura Hesdon – Shoemaker Construction Co.
- Prema Gupta – PIDC
- Sarah Peck – Progressive Housing Ventures
- Shari Reams – PNC Bank
- Sr. Mary Scullion – Project HOME
- Suzanne Mayes – Cozen O’Conner
- Tiffany Millner – ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia
Award of 2018 Philanthropic Partner!
Award accepted by Tiffany Millner for the ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia
The ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia was selected to receive proceeds from the 2018 Fall Luncheon. While most, if not all of the ACE Mentor teams include young women, ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia is proud to announce 2 all-women teams for 2018-2019!